Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels states that 60% of Hotel owners and investors do not achieve the return on investment as planned during the construction phase of their Hotel. The reasons are many for the unrealized expectations; it may be the economic climate, the increased competition or the current operational mistakes and difficulties inside a hotel.
Increase your Hotel's profit by at least 10% within 1 year
- IS YOUR HOTEL / RESORT OPERATING AS EFFICIENTLY AS YOU WOULD LIKE?
- IS THE PROFIT OF THE HOTEL / RESORT WHERE YOU WANT IT TO BE?
- WILL THE HOTEL / RESORT ACHIEVE ITS POTENTIAL AND YOUR EXPECTATIONS?
The truth is that most hotels need to find ways to increase their revenue and efficiency in order to achieve the profit potential for the investor and owner.
Here is our offer:
- HCA will execute an operational review of your current Hotel / Resort operation (including financial and operational aspects) and assess its actual revenue and profit potential in comparison with similar properties in the marketplace.
- After the evaluation is complete, HCA will present an Evaluation Report to your company highlighting the results of the evaluation and outlining if the property can be included in our 10% Profit Increase Guarantee in an extended consulting and potential report.
- It is your organizations prerogative to either accept HCA's or its associated company's offer of management with the 10% profit increase guarantee or to consider other avenues to achieve the potential of your property, your company will have no obligations toward HCA regarding the Evaluation.
- If you decide to accept our profit increase guarantee, than HCA or one of its associated companies will provide you with a Management Proposal for your Hotel / Resort which includes a guarantee to increase the actual Gross Operating Profit of your Hotel / Resort within 1 year by at least 10% or all management fees due to us for this year are to be reimbursed IN FULL.
| Financial Projections | Economic Feasibility | Market Studies | Restaurant Feasibility | Hotel & Resort Feasibility Study |